Printable Teacher's Binders
- Author: Stevan Krajnjan
- Pages: 265
- ISBN 0-9689702-0-6
- Grades: K – 12
Teacher’s Binder is a uniquely complete collection of often-used, printable, interactive classroom forms that help teachers simplify work, personal organization, record keeping and classroom management. See numerous teacher comments about this practical classroom resource, and don’t forget to check out the samples below. There are 2 versions of books to choose from – printable and interactive (also printable). Try the interactive samples!
WHAT YOU GET
- 256 page, world’s largest collection of often-used, printable forms, tools, templates.
- Interactive version that lets you type into forms, print, and save!
- Pages that are professionally designed, practical, clean, and uncluttered, helping teachers save time and improve personal organization, record kerd keeping and classroom management
- Several versions of selected forms
- License to install to home, school, and laptop computer
- Immediate download and use
- Resource that helps you present yourself as a well organized, professional teacher
The INTERACTIVE VERSION
You can type information directly onto form pages, save, change, modify the document, copy and paste, and print any of the pages. This interactive version of Teacher’s Binder is prefered by teachers because it can be saved and modified. (Adobe Acrobat is needed to save) TRY the interactive forms! (CLICK on the links below, TYPE onto pages of the 2 forms)
Homework Not Done – two versions of interactive forms on one page
Missing Assignment (2 pages) – composed of 4 interactive forms, all titled using different font and images
orBuy this book as part of a VALUE PACK and SAVE
BUNDLE & SAVE!View Details
- Download instantly our popular
CLASSROOM TIMESAVERS and 9 other e-books!
- Get MONTHLY downloadable FREEBIES filled with classroom tips & ideas.
Also get 50+ downloads in 1 year!
- Subscribers get additional discounts.
I appreciate your patience with my lack of tech knowledge….you're a good guy!!
(Spring Elementary School, Toledo, Ohio, USA)
I have found the worksheets to be of a great benefit. I haven't scanned each one yet but what I have seen so far, I am impressed. Please keep sending me more forms, I love it.
(Yankton Christian School Yankton, SD)
I also wanted to let you know that I really like the teacher's binder and the math time savers, and can use most of the forms, THEY ARE GREAT!!! definitely worth the money.
(Davisville, Missouri, USA)
Thank you for the quick reply. I downloaded the newest version of acrobat reader and then try to download the Teachers Binder again and it worked. I think that I will find the binder very useful next school year. I teach special education in a...