Printable Teacher's Binders
- Author: Stevan Krajnjan
- Pages: 265
- ISBN 0-9689702-0-6
- Grades: K – 12
Teacher’s Binder is a uniquely complete collection of often-used, printable, interactive classroom forms that help teachers simplify work, personal organization, record keeping and classroom management. See numerous teacher comments about this practical classroom resource, and don’t forget to check out the samples below. There are 2 versions of books to choose from – printable and interactive (also printable). Try the interactive samples!
WHAT YOU GET
- 256 page, world’s largest collection of often-used, printable forms, tools, templates.
- Interactive version that lets you type into forms, print, and save!
- Pages that are professionally designed, practical, clean, and uncluttered, helping teachers save time and improve personal organization, record kerd keeping and classroom management
- Several versions of selected forms
- License to install to home, school, and laptop computer
- Immediate download and use
- Resource that helps you present yourself as a well organized, professional teacher
The INTERACTIVE VERSION
You can type information directly onto form pages, save, change, modify the document, copy and paste, and print any of the pages. This interactive version of Teacher’s Binder is prefered by teachers because it can be saved and modified. (Adobe Acrobat is needed to save) TRY the interactive forms! (CLICK on the links below, TYPE onto pages of the 2 forms)
Homework Not Done – two versions of interactive forms on one page
Missing Assignment (2 pages) – composed of 4 interactive forms, all titled using different font and images
orBuy this book as part of a VALUE PACK and SAVE
BUNDLE & SAVE!View Details
- Download instantly our popular
CLASSROOM TIMESAVERS and 9 other e-books!
- Get MONTHLY downloadable FREEBIES filled with classroom tips & ideas.
Also get 50+ downloads in 1 year!
- Subscribers get additional discounts.
Your work is a masterpiece! I can hardly wait to get the particulars regarding my classes this year so that I can fill in the blanks of The Substitute Teacher Instructions Kit and be the envy of my fellow teachers.
(Mount Gleason Middle School, Los Angeles Unified School District, Sunland, CA, USA)
Stevan, It is late, but it is done! Thank you for being so patient with me. You have been extremely kind and persistent on helping me. I apologize for my minimal complaints made into a mountain. Again, I have what I need and am very pleased...
This site is awesome! Your ''Timesavers for Teachers'' is a terrific resource and I will be recommending it to all of my teaching staff! Keep up the good work!
Thank you for being so quick to answer, and for your fantastic book! I will be the envy of the crowd at the Xerox machine. Your teacher site is one of the most useful I have run across and I am on the net several hours a day. I will also...