Printable Teacher's Binders
- Author: Stevan Krajnjan
- Pages: 265
- ISBN 0-9689702-0-6
- Grades: K – 12
Teacher’s Binder is a uniquely complete collection of often-used, printable, interactive classroom forms that help teachers simplify work, personal organization, record keeping and classroom management. See numerous teacher comments about this practical classroom resource, and don’t forget to check out the samples below. There are 2 versions of books to choose from – printable and interactive (also printable). Try the interactive samples!
WHAT YOU GET
- 256 page, world’s largest collection of often-used, printable forms, tools, templates.
- Interactive version that lets you type into forms, print, and save!
- Pages that are professionally designed, practical, clean, and uncluttered, helping teachers save time and improve personal organization, record kerd keeping and classroom management
- Several versions of selected forms
- License to install to home, school, and laptop computer
- Immediate download and use
- Resource that helps you present yourself as a well organized, professional teacher
The INTERACTIVE VERSION
You can type information directly onto form pages, save, change, modify the document, copy and paste, and print any of the pages. This interactive version of Teacher’s Binder is prefered by teachers because it can be saved and modified. (Adobe Acrobat is needed to save) TRY the interactive forms! (CLICK on the links below, TYPE onto pages of the 2 forms)
Homework Not Done – two versions of interactive forms on one page
Missing Assignment (2 pages) – composed of 4 interactive forms, all titled using different font and images
DOWNLOAD FREE SAMPLES below
Lesson Plan Template - one page, single lesson plan template.
Book Jot Note Strips for Reading - this is a very practical printable page composed of two visually attractive jot note strips that teacher may photocopy, cut and hand out to students for use during reading of a novel. Invite them to jot down basic information about the book, words to look up, names of characters and pen additional notes that come to mind during a reading activity. Print and cut out many, and make additional copies available for taking.
Get the rest of the 256 page collection NOW!